Saturday, November 15, 2008

Not Just Tasty, it's Del.icio.us

This is my second experience with exploring Del.icio.us and I have yet to be sold on this tool. I definitely can see how it could be useful for a group project, or for an extended project that one individual is gathering information for. While collecting bookmarks makes sense, I already use "My Favorites" as a tool for this though I can see how a person who works on several computers would benefit from Del.icio.us. It's like a traveling "My Favorites." Over time, I have clicked on lots of links, but the truth is that I usually fall back on the sites that I know I can trust. It really does not matter to me how other people tag sites on a personal level and I guess I need a few more practical examples of how it would benefit me professionally. I will continue to explore it, but at this moment, the verdict is still out.

No comments: